Friday, June 3, 2011

I love today's date!

Today is my sweetheart's birthday :) So, happy birthday darling love! I love u very much syg! But of course in this new blog of mine, i wouldn't post personal stuffs anymore. Unless i have pictures to show of course. Now, this post would be about PhotoFunia. I downloaded it on my iPhone and tried it on. Result? HAHA. I'll show u!
This one is my fave! :P vain, i know.

Now this! i wish i have this body ;P yum

I used this as my twitter picture.

this is too unrealistic. i know. haha. its obvious fake.

I loike this! this is known as the kiss.

too big of a head.

Now THIS could be real!

who wouldn't wanna try for mona lisa?

Those are pretty much it :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love picture before Mona Lisa :) So real. hehehe. ^^

    ReplyDelete