Friday, June 3, 2011

Food experimenting!

I was trying on some cooking and i did few things thats new to me. It turned out well! I admit it now that i love cullinary! I love cooking and baking and all! I enjoyed it very much! I used to say that i hate it but now i know i only said that because back then, i didn't know how to make these dishes. I made pretty much everyday a new recipe but i didn't took all the picture cus sometimes i tend to forget. I only remembered when everyone is on their last bite! Here are some of it..
This is my home made Enchiladas! It is supposed to be wrapped with tortillas flour, but i had none at that time so i subtituted it with spring roll wrappers. But it turned out great! In fact, this pictures was taken 10 minutes after it is baked from the oven and i made 5 of them! I only manage to take picture of 2 of them because as soon as it was done, my dad and brother ambush the kitchen and took it straight from the oven. Which left me with 2. Well, at least i get to take the picture. XD On top of the enchiladas, that is baked cheese. Using cheddar cheese and permesan cheese in the inside. Own recipe!
Ratings by testers: 8/10

This is a traditional kuih (i don't know what is it called in english). I used to love this when i was young and i suddenly imagined the taste on my taste buds few days ago when my friend, Athirah told me she made it which made me craves for it! so i finally got on the phone and called my aunt who happened to know the recipe and tried it on. This picture was my 1st attempt on doing so. Its crunchy, not what i expected it to be, but my 2nd attempt went well, just like how i wanted it to be!
Ratings by testers: 6/10

This is my home made Fajitas! It is supposed to be wrapped with tortilla flour which i don't have it at home, so i end up using the pita bread. There were vegetables and meat inside with cheddar,mozarella and parmesan cheese! (Im a cheese lover <3) This is something i am totally proud of because its perfect on my 1st try! and gone after i left the kitchen =.=' my little brother with his friends finished it. one of my little brother's friend said "10.5/10!" out of the blue when he was still chewing on it. I could just laugh and hope he won't choke for doing that with a full mouth!
Ratings of testers : 10/10

Fajitas on the serving plate!
This one here is my own recipe from what i think would create the texture of the taste. Also includes cinnamon and sesame seed as well as olive oil and sesame oil and some more stuffs which i am too lazy to type it on. There were baked potatoes too in there. My mum really loves the texture of this and i believe her because she's not a meat person and she's a super great cook! of course she is! she's the daughter of a restaurant chef. My grandma is a 4-star hotel restaurant's 2nd head chef and my grandpa is a real great food experimenter. So, its in the blood. I'm happy on this one but i think it could be better.
Ratings by testers: 9/10 

And my favourite McCormmick Chicken with my add on recipe! Home made by me :)
Ratings by testers: 10/10

I just love experimenting on food! I made these dishes but i didn't manage to eat it tho :/ its gone before my eyes. literally. its like survival in my house when it comes to food! LOL
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment