Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It has been a while :)

this was taken in 2011 very early in the year
Hey ya'll. It has been a while since i updated this blog. Things had gone hectic and up and down but nevertheless, things doesnt stop there. Things between me and Gab has been much better now as we no longer have to hide our relationship from the family :) Talking about relationship, i wanna marry young! Because i'm at the peak on in love with loads of energy to spend on :) lol that sounds better in my head then reading it out loud to myself. Anyway, not gonna get married yet of course. I'm just saying, there is no harm in getting married at a young age if u are in love with the correct guy :) I found mine. We've come to our 3rd year anniversary already on October 25th, 2011. My 19th birthday had passed too. I just love living in KL. Freedom! :) I'm so happy right now:) and i just realised i used quite a lot of smiley faces in here. Ahahaha. I'm just ranting. Nothing special. I just thought i need to put up something new here. Anyway, chow!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment