Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Want to know what gender is your computer?

Hello fellow readers! *if there actually is any*
Currently am in CAL class for basic maths.
Basically it is about how to do maths stuffs by using microsoft excel :) 
i enjoy this class. 
Very free but informative. 
I love technology!
Oh now i know how to get an easy way to create graph and all. 
Very good class!
But i am hungry now :(
eat eat eat.
oh tummy, u wanna make me fat is it? 
stop eating so much!
curses big my big appetite!
It is hectic lately here. 
but i love it!
i'm lucky enough to be able to be here. 
I have something to share actually.
Something about how to know the gender of your laptop. 
YES! your laptop can be either a male of female. 
but unfortunately, the information was saved in my laptop which is not with me right now. 
So maybe i'll put it up later in a new post. 
Anyway, stay tuned, i'll be right back with that info!
I promise :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment