Monday, June 6, 2011

Ze Cousins is here!

My cousins came today and will be spending the rest of the holiday in Miri. Being the eldest and the only one who is capable to drive, I bring all of them to have fun. I'm not the type which likes to go to crowded and hot places BUT they are. LOL how on earth did we became cousins? Anyway, there are funfair somewhere, so we decided to go there (i didn't want to. but i got persuaded by the little cute kids :/ oh weakness.) and we spent A LOT! I have to be the bodyguard (yeah, me bodyguard =.=' i know it doesnt make any sense), driver, babysitter (omg! i now do NOT want many kids! :/ agony of taking care of the little midgets) as well the human ATM machine (broke in one night!). We didn't took a lot of picture at the funfair. Only the picture when the 2 little one play :)
Lucelle Vivian Yek on her horsey!

Alexander Ling

Then we decided to go to Taman Awam (i do not know what the place is called in english thou). We played a lot! Walk on the bridge, those guys runs up and down. Pretty much that. I was only there guarding them. And making sure i do not lose all 5 of them. LOL such a noob babysitter. I should be more strict, which seems so impossible. HAHA.
Back: Andrew Ling, Alice Ling, Deborah Olivia Yek.
Front: Lucelle Vivian Yek, Alexander Ling.



Alice and Deborah


Cousinly Love :)

p/s - low quality picture. sorry :/
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Look like you had so much fun! :) I have my driver's license but I'm still afraid to drive. urrggghhhh.. -__-

    ReplyDelete