Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hello Blogger!

Hello bloggers! I finally decided to create a new blog! My old blog will stay privatised from now on due to some reason but i do not want to delete it because there are a lot of memories in there. I was about to make up my mind to stop blogging here and just stick to my tumblr but there are some friends who manage to persuade me to come back to the blogger's world. Although, I am not sure how long can this blog last. LOL depends with my time and all.

Unlike the previous blog, which the post are mostly about my love life and quite a lot of personal-but-not-so-personal things in there, this blog will be mainly contained about things that i think interest my eyes and taste buds. It depends on whatever i have in mind at that moment.

So, yeah, welcome back Hani :)



No comments:

Post a Comment