Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fresh start!

So i got a lucky chance to be somewhere i wanna be in :)
I do not wanna screw things up this time..
Sitting here in the e-lab browsing through the uni's e-learning portal to get notes :)
Its PS time again. Personal Study.
Just feel like blogging suddenly so i sidetrack for a while. 
I LOVE THIS PLACE!
Had the best orientation in my entire life so far.
Seniors and friends are great and nice.
My orientation group which is the SUPER 8 won 1st place overall!
I had fun here with my boyfriend.
I think i shall upload the pictures later.
The surroundings here are totally cool!
Very different than what i had in mind!
Which is a good thing!
Gonna explore more of this place.
For now, that's all i gotta say. 
again, I LOVE THIS PLACE!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment